Jun 2, 2012

When I grow up, I wanna be just like...

I met Christine Lemieux, the founder & creative director of Dwell Studio last year at the Laguna Design Center.  She delivered an inspiring presentation on the cultivation of her her business and brand from which I have borrowed many practices and philosophies. Since then I have watched Dwell Studio prosper into what I think is one of the coolest new consumer brands on the market. The concept is not new but Lemieux's keen eye and relateability to the trade transcends that of the other guys and with that comes comes BIG RESPECT from the design community.  Here are a few of my favorite things...


Cooper Leather Chair
Post Modern Vibe with modern Mad Men Style


Gate Armoire
The gate pattern is borrowed from Christine's popular fabric line designed for Robert Allen.


Devoe Sconce
The slick metal and timeless patina adds drama and glamour to any room.

To see more visit DWELLstudio.com or if you're in NY look up her newly opened flagship store!


 - Rick Campos, Principal
   Christopher Tracy Inetriors