Aug 12, 2011

Designer CRUSH


I have a confession to make - I have a little crush. You know, the 8th grade kinda' crush that makes you want to give up your lunch money and carry her books to class. Her name is Kelly and she's fantastic! Some days I find myself staring into space and imagining the two of us frolicking through a flea market gathering vintage finds together. Other days I imagine us jetting across the globe from one exotic destination to the next designing beautiful spaces together. There is something about her unapologetic design style that has me smitten along with literally thousands of others. The glamour, the texture, the unexpected, and the TAUPE. I simply love it.

In all seriousness, it was such a pleasure to feature Kelly Hoppen in the designer profile section of the Summer issue of Beverly Hills Lifestyle Magazine. Her brand is a household name around the globe and is synonymous with luxury, glamour, and sophistication. Hmmm, sounds like a magazine I know. Pick up the latest issue of Beverly Hills Lifestyle Magazine at select booksellers now to enjoy the full feature story. To tour Kelly's most recent design collaborations with Regal Homes click here.