Feb 18, 2011

For the love of DOG

I'm guilty of having two of the most pampered pooches in the OC and I am constantly on the look out for great new pet products and design trends to spoil not only my own hounds but also those of my design clients. From kitty condos to puppy compounds the sky is the limit and just when I thought I had seen it all I stumbled across this...





The folks at Bradco Stainless Products re-create cluttered drawers into organized storage for everything from aluminum wrap to k-9 cuisine. This clever pet feeding drawer keeps clean bowls and kibble at the ready and they will even engrave fido's name on the lid. Integration is the key to an organized and efficient kitchen so ditch the tupperware and add this slick functional pet feeding drawer to your list of kitchen improvements. See more stainless steel integrated drawer solutions at www.bradcoonline.com