Dec 14, 2009

Welcome to my BLOG


Well, the time has finally come. I am overwhelmed with ideas, resources, and opinions to share so I have joined the bandwagon and have started my own blog. It is here that I will critique, inquire, and shamelessly plug all things "Interior Design" related.

The folks at Beverly Hills Lifestyle Magazine have dubbed me an authority on the topic of Interior Design and related subjects. I accept that challenge and I plan to deliver insider information and thought provoking contributions to every issue in an effort to satisfy the thirst of their exclusive readership. View past and current contributions here or on the BHL website http://www.bhlmag.com/

Past, current, and future clients who wish to remain in the loop with my design intrests will find inspiration here. Industry partners and associates can view my opinion on products and design trends.
Anyone who knows me also knows that I maintain a constant philosophy with regards to my fellow design associates. I consider my colleagues in the design industry allies, not competitors. I believe in sharing resources and experiences in an effort to better the industry as a whole. If you want trash talk and drama, this is not the blog for you.

Thanks for following and I look forward to being a resourse, authority, or at the very least an intriguing distraction.
Rick Campos - Allied Member, ASID